Friday, March 14, 2008

Yay, for my friend, Nora!

One of the "friends" I have made over the internet is an adoptive mom named Nora. She is adopting from CCI as well, and was scheduled the same day that we were for our court date (March 13). Her case went through! I am so happy for her. She will be leaving the US on March 26th to go pick up her little girl!! She has experienced a lot of anxiety throughout her adoption journey. There have been a lot of uncertainties for her, and now she can rest in the peace of God. I am praising God for how He has carried her through this whole process.

This news may be promising for our family, as well. Since Nora's court case went through on the 13th and she's traveling 13 days later, perhaps it means that we will be traveling soon after our court date, as well! I am ready for whatever the Lord calls us to do. I'd better start a packing list!

No comments: