Monday, March 31, 2008

We be travlin'

I got a call from Debbie today saying that we have an embassy date scheduled for April 22. I got on the phone immediately and am getting quotes from two different travel agencies, Susan Parr Travel and another one referred by our agency. I can't believe we are going to be travelling soon!

My e-friend Nora is in Ethiopia right now picking up her sweet daughter Zenha Bethlehem. Nora is adopting from our agency, too. She is such a sweetheart to give me updates as she is travelling. She told me yesterday that Sue (CCI's owner who is also travelling with Nora) will be transporting our babies from the orphanage to Addis while she is there. So exciting! Nora also plans to take pictures of our babies if she gets a chance to see them, so we can get some new footage of their sweet faces.

Yippee!

No comments: