Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Court date rescheduled... AGAIN

Well, folks! Let's hope that the third time is a charm. I was expecting to get "the call" today regarding the outcome of the court hearing. By 3:00, I was getting a little anxious. I had been out of the house all day and rushed home to see that little blinking light on my answering machine... No such thing. When I looked at my cell phone, I realized the battery was dead. So, (I reasoned) maybe Debbie tried to call my cell phone and I just didn't receive the call!

So, I called her and asked her the outcome, holding my breath all the time. She told me that apparently there was some type of holiday in Ethiopia, and that the court date had been moved to Friday. AUGGGGHHHH! Why she didn't call me before to let me know this? Not really sure. But, at any rate, here we are, in the wait mode again. Friday just happens to be Good Friday. I wonder if there is any correlation of any kind? :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Julie, I found out like the day before that it was a holiday, sorry!! I thought I wouldn't upset you, but I did, sorry.

Debbie