Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tomorrow's the day!

Well, tomorrow, when I wake up, the children's case should have already been through court (God willing.) Addis Ababa is 8 hours ahead of Oklahoma time. (So, it's about 7:00 pm here right now, and 3:00 am there...) I just pray that everything goes well, and that both of the birth-moms are able to make it to court.

I have to tell you, I have been under EXTREME spiritual attack lately. I don't know what is going on, but I just feel a heaviness in our household. It really has nothing to do with the adoption. I just feel this overwhelming heaviness on my heart. I just ask humbly that you lift me up in prayer right now. And while you're at it, pray for a successful court date, too. :) (Thank you, Teresa and Danielle, I can already feel your prayers!)

Maybe its because it is such a gray day outside. It's been dark, cloudy, and rainy all day...

No comments: